This privacy notice provides information on how Sarah’s Idea collects and processes your personal
data when you visit our website.
Sarah’s idea is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the
extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that
guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal
instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do
not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you for
marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
- information you provide to us: we receive and store the information you provide to us
including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data
- information on your use of our website: we automatically collect and store certain types of
information regarding your use of Sarah’s Idea including information about your searches,
views, downloads and purchases
- information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information
about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers;
merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
WHAT DOES SARAH’S IDEA USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION FOR?
1. Sarah’s Idea will only use personal information collected from this site for the
purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
2. Sarah’s idea uses browser IP address information and anonymous browser history to
report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is
used to improve web presentation and utilization. IP address may also be used for
HOW DOES SARAH’S IDEA USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that
we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer
- Processing and delivering your orders
- Improving our website, products and service
- Managing your relationship with us
- Recommending products or services which may interest you
- Complying with our legal obligations
- Detecting fraud
DOES SARAH’S IDEA DISTRIBUTE YOUR COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Sarah’s idea will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you,
except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Sarah’s idea will not sell personal information to third-party organizations
HOW DOES SARAH’S IDEA SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sales and delivery of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on Sarah’s Idea, we may be required to provide your personal data to such parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing payment, and providing customer service.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: we release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties, we:
- Only permit them to process your personal data for specifies purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Sarah’s idea may use “cookies” in order to deliver content specific to individual users’ interests or to
keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within
- counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for
- identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items in your basket
- sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our site. These third parties include
search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and
We have appropriate security measures put in place to prevent your personal data from being
accidentally lost, used or accessed in an authorised way, altered or disclosed.
We also limit access to your personal data to those third parties who have a business need to know.
Even though they are subject to a duty of confidentiality, they will only process your personal data
on our instructions.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you
of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
It is important that the personal data we have of you is accurate and updated. Please inform us if
your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal
data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict
processing of your personal data, and subscribe from our emails and newsletters.
PRIVACY STATEMENT REVISIONS
This privacy statement was last revised on July 22, 2022. We may change this privacy statement at
any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this privacy statement each time you visit
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of
our website for a period of time after the change is made.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXTERNAL SITES
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third
parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the
privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your
business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you
review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of
How to contact us:
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, please contact